Click Add to Cart to order this product.
BT-4 Combat Slice Sniper Elite Package
Before you can call yourself a scenario paintball sniper you gotta have the right equipment. Our BT-4 Combat Slice Sniper Elite Paintball Marker Package comes loaded with everything needed to surgically remove opponents on the field and turn heads off the field.
Click to enlarge image(s)
The BT-4 Combat Slice marker is paired with the proven 20" Tactical Barrel, whose generous straight porting makes for a quiet shot and extra length lets you slip the muzzle through brush and tall grass for those sneaky hidden shots. A folding bipod provides a rock steady rest for accurate aimed fire. The adjustable large diameter red dot sight allows clear target acquisition and a riser rail raises the height of the sight, allowing you to use the sight over the marker body yet minimize mask interference with the folding and collapsible stock. A serious scenario shooter!
- BT-4 Combat Slice Paintball Gun
- 20" Tactical Barrel
- Collapsible Stock
- Large Diameter Red Dot Sight
- Folding bipod with barrel adapter
- Riser rail
Accessories pictured may not be identical as the pictures. In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and to ship quickly without backorders, substitutions of equal or greater value may be necessary to complete your order. Please call if you have any questions about the package items.
No other marker gives faster access to the internals of your marker than the Empire BT4 Slice Combat paintball marker, also known as the BT4 Slice Combat paintball gun. This semi-auto baby has been made for years by Empire and has moved one step closer to the perfect paintball gun.
# For most markers, that means a trip off the field to break down your gun and start cleaning. Not anymore! With the Empire BT4 Slice feature, remove the hopper and just pull one of the shell pins and open it up to get inside to clean. You can do it right there, on the field, while under air pressure!
- New Field strippable design – simply remove ONE tool-less pin and the markers opens up for maintenance
- Maintenance can be performed in the field while under air pressure
- Outer shells designed for tool-less access to all internals
- Picatinny rails for adding accessories
- Stabilizing foregrip – helps keep your shots on target
- AR-15 style T-cocking handle – it's just a cool way to cock the marker
- Redesigned trigger guard accommodates hands with gloves
- Electronic ready grip frame
All prices in US Dollars.