Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Tippmann 2011 A5 Light Machinegun Scenario Package - Standard Semi
Click to enlarge image(s)
Laying prone in the perfect ambush position with your fire lanes established... bipod deployed with the barrel steady and waiting... the butt of the stock against your shoulder, one hand on top to stabilize it... the enemy squad coming into view, moving forward but not seeing you... your finger on the trigger, ready to sweep the trail with a scythe of paintballs...
Sound like your kind of action? If you answered yes, then the Tippmann 2011 A5 Light Machinegun Package is right up your alley!
Inspired by general purpose light machineguns used the world over, the Tippmann 2011 A5 Light Machinegun Package is designed for the scenario player who wants to set up in position and lay down accurate and consistent suppressing fire. The package starts with the Tippmann 2011 A5 marker, famous for its brute reliability and performance. The proven 20" Tactical Barrel put the paint downrange with unsurpassed accuracy. A Dual Rail Mount clamps anywhere on the barrel you'd like, providing a 7/8" rail platform for the Extendable Collapsible Bipod to mount. The bipod lets you set up and keep the barrel pointed in a ready position and keeps the muzzle steady when laying down extended bursts of suppressive fire. The collapsible shoulder stock keeps the marker seated to your shoulder for an authentic feel and stable position. The ultimate paintball support weapon!
- Tippmann 2011 A5 Paintball Marker
- 20" Tactical Barrel
- Dual Rail Mount
- Collapsible Bipod
- Collapsible stock
- 1 oz gun oil
Accessories pictured may not be identical as the pictures. In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and to ship quickly without backorders, substitutions of equal or greater value may be necessary to complete your order. Please call if you have any questions about the package items.
- Enhanced Cyclone Feed System feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries and features softer internal paddles
- External Selector Switch allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- Larger Front Grip for improved feel and easier upgrading
- Redesigned Internal Bore with wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- Lighter Receiver Design reduces the overall weight of the marker
- New Tombstone Connections makes maintenance faster and easier with less parts.
- Front Sling Mount that is removable if not needed
- Low-Profile Hopper with an offset design for a clear sight line
- Black Gasline for less eye-attracting shine
- Improved Stock Barrel with more porting for noise reduction and accuracy
- .68 caliber
- Runs on CO2 or Compressed Air
All prices in US Dollars.