Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Tippmann New A-5 Selector Switch Egrip
The new A-5 is now more reliable, accurate and easier to maintain, and includes ten new upgrades.
Click to enlarge image(s)
1. New Cyclone Feed System – feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
2. New External Selector Switch – allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
3. New Larger Front Grip – has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
4. New Stock Barrel – 8.5” high-performance stone-honed barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
5. New Redesigned Internal Bore – wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
6. New Lighter Receiver Design – reduces the overall weight of the marker
7. New Tombstone Connections – maintenance is faster and easier
8. New Sling Mounts – removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
9. New Low-Profile Hopper – offset design offers a clear sightline
10. New Black Gasline – provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction
The new A-5 with External Selector Switch E-Grip also features a magnetically activated, Hall Effect trigger with three positions to allow players to change speeds on the fly. The new eGrip features 5 firing modes (semi-auto, auto-response, full auto, 3-shot bursts, turbo) that fires up to 15 BPS (New ASTM Standards) and has a weather proof design. In addition, the new A-5 Flatline barrel with built-in foregrip (T201017) is available as a separate accessory.
All prices in US Dollars.