Click Add to Cart to order this product.
V-Tac Zulu Jerseys Tiger Stripe
V-Tac Zulu Jersey Tiger Stripe
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Breathable, moisture wicking torso for ultimate comfort under your vest
- Integrated sleeve pockets and ID pouch
- Durable breathable Military Spec camo sleeves
- Built in ELBOW pad pockets, Elbow pads included
- Raglan sleeve for mobility
- Rib knit cuffs
V-Tac Jersey ReviewMy team decided to wear the tiger stripe Valken jersey while playing paintball. As some wear a vest, this includes both the Zulu and Sierra style. Yesterday we wore our Valken shirts for the first time and below are my review/product highlights for this newly released product.
- Much lighter weight and quicker drying compared to regular cammies (bdu’s)
- Rip stop material (more durable than a shiny camouflaged speedball jersey)
- Price: the Zulu retails at about $59.00 and the Sierra at about $40.00
- On the Sierra style, about 12 inch Velcro slits on each side. This is good for placing over your harness or for increased ventilation.
-In regards to the Zulu style, the sleeves are rip stop material, the body is similar to Under Armour, and intended to be worn under a vest.
- Removable elbow pads. They are located in a pocket inside the sleeves
- Pockets on both sleeves with a spot for Velcro patches. On the left arm is multilayer pocket. On top of the regular pocket, is a smaller pocket that has a see through window for game I.D.’s. This pocket is covered by a flap to maintain camouflage.
- They are the latest and greatest thing
Made in China
Wash with care or the ripstop material may fade. I do put mine through a washing machine: turn inside out, cold water, gentle cycle, mild detergent, and hang dry.
Submitted by: StalkDestroy, which is my PaintbasllGuns.ME profile name.
All prices in US Dollars.